Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen--15th Edition


Thirteen OLD AND NEW TV SHOWS I ADORE


  1. DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES
  2. HOUSE
  3. ER-EMERGENCE ROOM
  4. CSI( LAS VEGAS AND MIAMI)
  5. CRIMINAL MINDS
  6. BONES
  7. GHOST WHISPERER
  8. STILL STANDING
  9. FRIENDS
  10. BAYWATCH
  11. BEVERLY HILLS 90210
  12. EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS
  13. SAM WHO?



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Angeline said...

hey hey, *Hi-5* on Beverly Hills 90210! There is a new series now showing here, but I prefer the casts in the 'old' series.... *sad*

Toni said...

I watch a lot of those as well. I don't watch House but I only hear great things about it. I watched ER for years but then gave it up...

Happy TT