Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm puzzled!....



In my today's blog hopping I've found this cool site ( http://www.dreammoods.com/) about dream's meanings over Petula's "It's a woman world".

I went and check it out and found it quite interesting.
But now I'm puzzled!...
The 3 things I dream more often about are: plane crashes,lions and me being pregnant.

Here are the results of my search:

Plane crashes:To dream that a plane crashes, suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

Lions:To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents royalty, leadership, pride and dominion. You have much influence over others. You may also need to exercise restraint in your own personal and social life.

To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction.

Me being Pregnant:To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

Now you tell me!
With this I shell conclude that?....
Can't wait to hear your opinion!

10 comments:

Lapa37 said...

maybe the last one represents all the new friends you have made here.You friend list is growing and that's a good thing.I am not sure about the other two though.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I dream I had a baby the other day. Freaked my hubby out when I told him about the dream. LOL

imelda said...

well, im not a gypsy to predict what ur drem means but i oly for sure that before you sleep u were thinking about all these things and these thoughts entered your subconscious mind.

Katol said...

Yeah, I agree it's something new that's about to pop out into your life.

Have an award for you, over at

http://motherfonker.blogspot.com/2008/10/award.html

Anonymous said...

M puzzled too:) m normally a no dream girl.but when i get itz all weird..will take a leaf from the site..LOL.. Dreams are always powerful ..thats what i feel:)

Angeline said...

You know girl, I'm a read-the-meaning-behind-the-dreams person... I even have a book on it... small mini booklet...

I think your plane crash refers to your wish of staying OUT OF THE PLACE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW...

the Lions is YOU!!!! YOU YOU YOU! girl, that's you!

you being pregnant I think its refering to the blogging world... or you've got a plan for another blog? *wink* just a guess....

Toni said...

Very interesting. I usually don't even remember my dreams and am not sure I want to know what they mean if I do...

Last night I dreamed I was in New Orleans with my Mom.

Petula said...

This is very interesting... So, do you believe in your ability to be able to live overseas? Maybe that's the large goal you have set and that you are having self doubt about. According to the lion part of the dream then you will overcome those emotions and get over your self doubt. And what part of your life is growing and developing? It's probably something you haven't shared with us.

So interesting. I had another dream I need to share soon.

BTW: Thanks for mentioning me.

Tina said...

im not really into the dream meaning thing. i just think someone sits there and makes it all up lol

sometimes my dreams feel so real i wake up and wonder if they were true and i have strange emotional feelings that are with me in that morning!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Dreams are a funny thing. Sometimes you can dream something b/c of what you've seen on television. I don't particularly believe that they can make too much of an impact on my daily life. But, that's just me.