Friday, October 3, 2008

Book Meme

My dear friend Tammy over "Mom knows everything" tagged me with this great meme.

Here's the rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find
the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in
your journal/blog along with these instructions.
Don't dig for your
favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the
CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.

Ok.I have to admit that I'm not  following the rules.The book I'm reading is across the house so I'm grabbing one from by bookshelf here in this room.
This is a great book.It kept me prisoner of it for one week.I just couldn't stop reading once the story is so terrifying but at the same time so likely to happen to any one...It's about a missing 8 year old boy.




« "Fine." Olie snapped the word off like a twig and tugged on the sleeve of the quilted flight jacket he'd bought at an army-navy store in the Cities.Inside his heavy wool sweater, perspiration trickled down his sides from his armpits,spicy and sour.
A woman peeked in around the chief's right arm.Bright green eyes in a pixie's face,dark hair slicked back.»

5 comments:

Juliana said...

oeps I got tag...LOL

Thanks for the tag, have a nice weekend...

Toni said...

Sounds good!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That looks good, I want to read it now!

Angeline said...

The cover itself is so attractive- there's a dark side in me, you know.....

Tina said...

i wonder why page 56? lol