Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Say it Right Hon!




Justin Timberlake feat Nelly Furtado

Just wanna say some things about this 3:
  • I like Nelly Furtado....I honestly do!...Thou her giggling annoys the hell out of me!...And despite the fact that her parents are PORTUGUESE!...And despite the fact she"loves" Portugal very much (so would I Nelly,if I were living in Canada!)...
  • Timbaland!...Ahhh Timb!...You rock!Timbaland is the nowadays King Midas!Everything he touches turns into gold!
  • And finally Justin Timberlake...I've got to admit it!...Cameron Diaz I sooooooo understand you girl!Who could resist to that lil'angel face begging to be cuddled!? ...

2 comments:

Toni said...

Yep, got me a JT crush!

Kellan said...

So ... you like JT? He's pretty cute - HA!

Have a good evening - Kellan