Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Make a Wish!



A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the
sky clouded above his head and the Lord said, 'Because you have tried to
be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish'.

The biker pulled over ! and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride
over anytime I want'.

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required reaching
the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It
will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is
hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little
more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind'.

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'Lord, I
wish that I and all men could understand women. I want to know how she
feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent
treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothings wrong,
and how I can make a woman truly happy'.

The Lord replied, 'You want that Bridge two lanes or four'?








3 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Heh heh heh...I SO knew this one was coming. Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Angeline said...

*laugh* Oh Lord! what makes YOU think 2 or 4 lanes are enough...

its easy to understand a woman...whatever she say, she meant the opposite...
when she says, "nothings wrong, EVERYTHINGS WRONG!" *huge laugh*

Toni said...

haaaa haaaa!!!!