Friday, October 24, 2008

Nasty October-- Take 1

This month has not been easy for me!...
Kid's injuries...Trips to the ER...Family issues...Extra bills....Friendship disappointments...*Big Sigh*
Remember the cute picture I've posted on my last Wordless Wednesday?Yes...You got it right!...The one where my 9 year old Wilson is on the slide...That sweet lil'boy always had a lot of energy to spend!...
I keep saying to him when he's at home "Can't you stop still for a second?!" or "Stop jumping!You're not an ape you know?!"
Because he's like that I usually allow him to play outside with his school buddies so he can run and get exhausted!...

Well, yesterday he asked me to go and play outside...
Here's the outcome of that:

This was how he looked yesterday:




And this was how he looked this morning before going to school:




He said he was running away from one of his buddies...They were playing "Catch"...
He stumbled on his own feet!...
Everyone asked him (including the teacher) how he got that bruise...
By the look of it I bet everyone thought I had beat him!....*Big Sigh*............
One week ago Filipe fell on the the Gym's class...Dad took him to the ER...Was nothing serious (you can check that story over my other blog)...
About the other issues I'll post it later...
Right now I just feel like laying on my couch,cover my legs with a blanket and read an awesome book so I can be a different "person" for at least an half an hour...

7 comments:

D Herrod said...

Your son sounds like one of my former students. She was very uncooridinated but still played on the basketball team. In one game she was running down the court with no one near her & tripped over her own feet. The official had a sense of humor & called a foul on her shoes.

Oh, I stopped by to see your Sky Watch entry but got distracted.

karla artes said...

ola
a meses assim menos bons,olha so o ke a brincadeira faz,um olho negro e algumas escoriaçoes.o pior é ke as pessoas ficam a pensar ke somos nós ke os agredimos.pois é amiga venho te dar uma palavra de conforto,é tudo passa,vais ver ke haverá dias bem melhores,e ke os teus filhotes te vaõ dar muitas alegrias.
beijinhos
karla

Angeline said...

Oh My!!! heart pain, heart pain! it must be so hard for you to look at those bumps day in day out!....*hugs*

girl, what happened to that 'friendship' thing? -*hugs*

imelda said...

ouch that hurts, oh boy it should teach him a lesson to be so careful next time after this incident. hopefully . . .

Toni said...

Hope you enjoyed your "Me" time!!! So sorry about the eye! He is still handsome though. I bet that gave the girls an extra excuse to fawn over him!!!!

Sorry you are having a bad month my friend!!! hugs and kisses!!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Oh you poor dear. He looks terrible. I hope he's feeling better by now. I have a niece who is clumsy and has had many bruises and black eyes from just tripping herself. Crazy!

Petula said...

Awww, that poor baby. He needs to be careful and not worry you so. I remember when my brother was that age (he's older than me) and he would stumble over his own feet all the time. He'll grow out of it. I hope you had a chance to lay down and read a good book. I know what you mean about getting caught up in the character just to get away for awhile.