Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Sorry Girls!....

myspace layout codes




I'm sorry girls for being such a lousy Blogging Friend!....
I know I'm owing you some visits and I know I'm way behind with all the lovely awards you lovely ladies have given to me!...Not to mention some tags!....
These last couple of weeks have been kinda crazy for me...Everything seemed to be happening at the same time!...
And then I had the crazy idea of starting a 2nd blog!LOL!
I promise I'll make it up to you girls!

Image hosted by ImageShack

5 comments:

moms tales said...

Hey girl! No worries. I have been slacking off too..:-)..Thanks so much for your birthday wishes! Am honored that you remembered - truly I am! *muaks*

Lapa37 said...

No hard feelings it happens sometimes I was not out visiting for a few days either.: )Don't worry we all still like you......

Tina said...

dont worry about it m8. i have been behind for about 2 weeks! but i got my comments working again now! yay!

Petula said...

Oh don't you worry about a thing. I should be apologizing to you because I haven't been around either. Things have been crazy here as well... we will be here when you get a chance to come around. Take care.

Juliana said...

sometimes i also feel lazy to do blogging...