Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Award time for my dear friends

My beloved friends Angeline over "All about your child" and Toni over "It's nap time" awarded me with these !!!
Am I lucky or what???
I am proud to say that I have wonderful friends!
Thank you girls with all my heart!
I love you loads!!!

By my friend Toni

By my friend Angeline


So once I have so many wonderful friends I'll award:
Tammy
Tina
Kelly Webber
Kelly
Kellan
Shireen
Petula
Gin E

and the last but not the least
the 2 wonderful ladies that provided me with these awards:
Toni
Angeline

9 comments:

Petula said...

Oh you are so sweet... thank you!

moms tales said...

You are too kind girl. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! *muaks*

Toni said...

You are deserving!!!

Lapa37 said...

Nice awards I love the frog one congrats on getting them. Thanks for adding my site and the comment.And yes Tammy is a great person. I like her very much.

nanaygin said...

Thank you! So sweet of you!

Tina said...

you are just so kick ass sandra lol. thanks for the awards my fellow hot mamma!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Awww that's so sweet! I'm lucky to have such a wonderful friend like you! mwauh!!!

Angeline said...

you are such a sweety! you know? Thankyou! *muack*

Kelly said...

You are too too sweet! Thanks for thinking of me!!