Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stress Test

Stress Test

I'm not sure exactly how this works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.


The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital.




Look at both
dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A
closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact
that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find
differences in the two dolphins.



The
more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress
that person is experiencing. Look at the photograph and if you find
more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

....
....
....













My results? Well I'll be on Vacation for the next couple of months!



7 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Can I come on vacation with you?

Tina said...

woo hoo! im just packing my case now mate!

Lapa37 said...

Oh man I must need one heck of a vacation I saw a cow......

Angeline said...

OMG! I laughed so hard! I nearly woke up my sick child!

nanaygin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nanaygin said...

I think I need to have an early maternity leave. lol!

By the way, I can view your site again. IE is messing up some of the sites that I'm viewing. I open yours in firefox and it open without any problems.

have a nice day!

Toni said...

Haaa haaaa, I must have had a stressful vacation!!! I was getting all ready to concentrate! lol