Monday, June 30, 2008

My African gown


As you may remember, I've mentioned an African gown in my post "Back from Africa".
Well, here it is!
You know I hate to be photographed.This pic was taken by my elder boy Filipe.
We were at my MIL for a big family lunch.
This was the after match!I look like s*****, cause I haven't been resting just as much as I was supposed to...
My mom took some pics as well,so next time she's here I'll transfer them to my computer so I can share with you.
Just don't expect too much!It won't get any better!LOL!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tina said...

your too hard on yourself :)

I love traditional stuff like that. looks pretty.

cant wait to see the other pics

Mom Knows Everything said...

You look great! That dress is really cool looking and I bet it's nice and cool on the hot days.
mwah!
Tammy

Petula said...

I agree with Tina and Tammy: You look fab. I love those type of garments. Enjoy!

Angeline said...

Oh girl, you have such a beautiful shaped-mouth, you would look gorgeous if you had smile....if I had looks like yours, I'll be snapping shots at myself everyday! *serious*

Toni said...

What a great picture. You may have a photographer on your hands!!! Gorgeous lady, gorgeous dress!